The Merits Health P312 power wheelchair has many of the industry leading features. Some of these include a 2-in-1 power stand. This allows you to convert your power chair into a front wheel drive or rear wheel drive wheelchair. This can be done instantaneously.
With its sturdy dimensions, this electric wheelchair offered by Merits Health allows you to easily navigate in tight spaces. Low seat height is known to help increase stability. This is a great electric wheelchair for indoor and outdoor use.
You read that right. There is no additional charge for an electric lift seat on this unit. It is capable of increasing to 5-inches with the push of a button to a height of 27-inches. For different types of wheelchair, you can take a look at our folding power wheelchair.
Coupled with its tight 2-inch turning radius, you have one of the most versatile power wheelchairs on the market today. Merits Health Products is one of the most established brands in the industry and backs its products with an industry-leading warranty.
Benefits and Features of Merits Health P312 FWD / RWD:
– 2-in-1 power stand
– Very easy to convert from rear to front wheel drive – just release and rotate the chair 180 degrees
– The unique compact dimensions are designed for maximum maneuverability in tight spaces and corridors
– New riders can start with RWD and then upgrade to FWD to enjoy the direct and responsive riding feel.
– Turning radius is just 49cm / 19.6 ”
– The low seat height of 18 “offers excellent stability
– The electric chair ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
– The seat belt comes standard with this chair
– It has a semi-reclining backrest
– And an electric seat lift
At Electric Wheelchairs USA, we truly love helping our customers make the best choice for their needs whether it is a power chair, mobility scooter, or lift chair.